Pasco County Supervisor of Elections- pascovotes.com
2018 Election Dates
- Book Closing Date March 12, 2018
- Date of Election April 10,2018
Group 1 and Group 2 seats are up for re-election in 2018
- The Supervisor of Elections offers to all municipalities in Pasco County the assistance of this office for municipal elections. Although, by Florida Statute, the City Clerk is the elections official, this office is willing to perform all election related tasks with the exception of candidate qualifying for each city. Ballot layout and preparation, vote by mail balloting, pollworker training, and ballot tabulation are just a few of the services provided.
- Persons who would seek to qualify for election in a Dade City must contact the city clerk Angie Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org, 352-523-5052 or in person at 38020 Meridian Avenue .
- Each municipality has its own charter which governs the requirements for becoming a candidate. Prospective candidates should consult with their respective city clerk well in advance of the qualifying dates to learn about those requirements. Click Here to view Charter Chapter 34
- Qualifying begins on the second Tuesday in February at 12:00 Noon and runs through the third Tuesday in February at 12:00 Noon. Those dates in 2018 are February 13-20, 2018.