COMMUNITY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Applications and Forms
Current Planning - Development Review Applications
- Certificate of Compliance with the Land Development Regulations or Minor Site Plan Application This form is to be used when a change of use or occupancy occurs at a commercially operated property or for new construction on a single lot development, such as a single family home, not part of a newly created subdivision.
- Authorized Agent of Record Letter This form is to be used when a third party is representing the property owner on any transactions with land use applications, building permit applications, and site plan applications.
- Site and Construction Plan Application This form is to be used when applying for a new subdivision or commercial development or redevelopment projects.
- Accessory Structures and Fence Site Plan Application
- Sign Permit Application Please use this form when applying for a sign for your business.
- Variance Application
- Lot Split Application This form is to be used for splitting one parcel into two lots.
- Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment Application (less than 10 acres)
- Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment (Future Land Use) Petition
- Zoning Amendment Application - Euclidean Zoning
- Zoning Amendment Application - Planned Developments
- Voluntary Annexation Petition - Within the Urban Services Area
Land Development Regulations (Code)
Article 1, General Provisions
Article 2, Administration
Article 3, Zone Districts
Article 4, Use Regulations
Article 5, Density, Intensity & Dimensional Standards
Article 6, Development Standards
Article 7, Subdivisions
Article 8, Non-Conformities
Article 9, Definitions
Amendments to the Land Development Regulations since August 12, 2014
ORDINANCE 2014-06 (pdf) Creation of the Dade City Land Development Regulations (LDR)
ORDINANCE 2016-02 (pdf) Amendments to Articles 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 of the LDR
ORDINANCE 2018-04 (pdf) Amendments to Articles 2, 3, and 4 of the LDR
ORDINANCE 2018-12 (pdf) Amendments to Article 2 of the LDR (Tables 2.1-1 and 2.2-1)
ORDINANCE 2019-08 (pdf) Amendments to Article 4 of the LDR related to Self-Storage Facilities
ORDINANCE 2019-10 (pdf) Amendments to Articles 2, 4 and 9 of the LDR