Pinchen aquí para ver una breve presentación sobre COVID19 de Mayor Hernandez.
Click here for a video update about COVID19 from Mayor Hernandez.
You Count! www.2020census.gov
The City of Dade City is encouraging you to respond to the Census survey that our residents started receiving in March. How does your participation matter to Dade City? Without an accurate census count, federal money available to our community may be underrepresented. Dade City fights to bring your tax dollars back to the Community. Many of our projects are funded with grants from the Federal Government passed through to the State. Without proper demographic information, our funding could greatly depreciate or cause us to not be eligible. Please do your part, and remember that you count!
All public playground areas are closed. If you use the trails and open space areas, please practice social distancing.
All City buildings are closed to the general public until July 6.
- Please use the dropbox or online payment methods for your utility bills.
- To start or stop your water service, please call 352-523-5053 for instructions.
- Only electronic building permits are being accepted at this time. Please visit https://talktomycity.com/search/Cit02 for your permitting needs.
- Fire and Building Inspections are done on a case by case or emergency scenario only. Please contact Mike Barthle at 813-714-9214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions.
- All City Commission and Planning Board meetings will be virtual through July 14, 2020.
- For the safety of our public works employees, please maintain a minimum of 6' distance as they continue to work in the field. If you have questions about City operations, please call 352-523-5050 for someone to assist you.
Dade City urges you to rely on official sources for information, and reminds you that practicing personal hygiene is your best defense:
Wash your hands often with soap & water
- Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands
- Please abide by the Safer at Home orders issued by the Governor's office
The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County is the lead agency in Pasco for all virus-related inquiries. For the latest updates, please visit either the Florida Department of Health website at http://pasco.floridahealth.gov/ or The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at www.cdc.gov. You may also call the COVID-19 State Call Center at: 866.779.6121.