Click here to print the vendor application. Completed applications & W-9's should be returned to Gigi Pizarro in person or by mail to 38020 Meridian Ave, Dade City, FL 33525 or to your contact person.
Click here to print the contractor registration/requirements form. Completed forms should be returned to Sarah Perez in person or by mail to 38020 Meridian Ave, Dade City, FL 33525
OPEN BIDS/REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Active bids/RFPs/RFQs are listed below.
RFP-1704WD-0-2020/BH - Tank Hill Water Facility Improvements (Under Review)
- Specifications and Contract Documents
- Construction Plans
- Addendum No. 1
- Addendum No. 2 - Temporarily suspends bidding activities (pre-bid meeting, last day for questions, bid due date) until after Executive Order has been lifted. Please check for updates with next Addendum.
- Addendum No. 3 - Updated Schedule.
- Addendum No. 4 - Site Visit Information
- Addendum No. 5 - Modified Bid Schedule
- Addendum No. 6 - Question and Answers
- Addendum No. 7 - Questions and Answers
- Addendum No. 8
- Bid Tabulation (under review)
RFP - Mickens Field Concession and Public Restrooms
- Specification and RFP Document
- Mickens Field Concession and Public Restrooms Drawings
- Addendum 1 - Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting Notice
- Addendum 2 - Mandatory Pre-BId Meeting Agenda
- Addendum 3 - Pre-Bid Meeting Questions and Answers
- Addendum 4 - Bid Tabulation
RFP-Design Build Services - Visitors Information Center Building
Special Magistrate RFQ Respondent List
RFQ to Provide Special Magistrate Services for Code Enforcement
Appendix A Non-Collusion Affidavit
Appendix B Public Entity Crimes
RFP for Retail Market Analysis & Development Plan
RFP for Downtown Stormwater Improvements
• Pre-bid Sign-In Sheet
• Addendum #1
• Construction Plans
• Addendum #2
• Addendum #3
• Addendum #4
QUOTE, SINGLE/SOLE SOURCE INVITATION
The City will be partnering with GovDeals for the posting and auction of surplus materials. Individuals interested in participating in one of our listed auctions will need to register. For more information on the registration and bidding process please visit the GovDeals website.