Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

Please fill out the EVENT APPLICATION and submit to Bob Shaw  90 days prior to event.

If your event requires a closure of any part of  Meridian Avenue please include a STATE ROAD CLOSURE PERMIT APPLICATION. Indicate section(s) to be closed on the CITY MAP and include with the State Road Closure Permit application.  Indicate  closed sections of Meridian by highlighting in red. Indicate local roads to be closed with blue highlight, and detour routes in yellow.

If you would like to close a City street for your event, please include a LOCAL ROAD CLOSURE PERMIT APPLICATION.

Please note that all events must be sponsored by a non-profit organization, and insurance will be required.

If you have any questions, please contact Bob Shaw for additional details 352-523-5051.

Receive Notifications

Get an email when this page changes