RENTALS (Park Facilities & Halls)
Park Pavilion and Facility Rentals have been temporarily suspended.
- James Irvin Civic Center at Naomi S. Jones Park, 38122 Martin Luther King Blvd., Dade City, FL 33525
- FACILITY RENTAL FEES: Use of building (minimum 1 hour) - $50.00
- DEPOSIT: $100.00
- Naomi S. Jones Park Pavilion, 38122 Martin Luther King Blvd., Dade City, FL 33525
- Price Park Pavilion, 37635 Meridian Ave, Dade City, FL 33525
- Watson Park Pavilion, 14510 19th St, Dade City, FL 33525
- PAVILLION RENTAL FEES: Use of pavilion or ball field 1st three hours - $30.00. Use of pavilion or ball field $5.00 / hour for each additional hour over 3 hours. Use of ball field lights - $16.00
- DEPOSIT: $30.00
*pavilion rentals include access to restroom facilities
**BOUNCE HOUSES are permitted, however an insurance rider provided by the vendor showing City of Dade City as additionally insured will be required
To check availability or inquire about rental procedures, please call Tina Mauriello at 352-523-5051.
Click here for rental rates and rules effective March 1, 2008
RULES City parks and recreation facilities are for the use and enjoyment of the public and will generally be available on a "first come, first served" basis. No person or group may use any portion of a city park or a recreation facility for the purpose of holding any sort of gathering to the exclusion of other persons, nor may any person or group use such areas for an unreasonable time if the park or facility is crowded, unless such person or group has paid fees to the City for the exclusive use of such areas.
REFUNDS Fees are fully refundable if the City is notified of a cancellation at least 7 calendar days before the event was scheduled to occur. If less than 7 days notice is given of a cancellation, 50% of fees are refundable.
Deposits are refundable if an event is cancelled prior to the scheduled use. Deposits are also refundable following the scheduled use provided the park or facility is left in a clean and undamaged condition, with all trash and decorations having been bagged and removed. The individual or group in whose name the rental was made will be responsible for any damage occurring during their use and for the cost of any repairs in excess of the deposit amount. A representative of the public works department will authorize the refund of a deposit after a satisfactory inspection of the premises.